Judy Bradt is Principal & CEO of Summit Insight.
What I do
I support clients who want strategy, advice and ideas to bring innovative products and services to the world’s biggest buyer: the U.S. government:
- As teaming partner, supplier or prime contractor
- To military, civilian or homeland security agencies
- In Federal, State or Local Governments
I delight my clients by delivering everything I promise and more than you imagined.
I consult, speak, write and teach for individual companies and groups American, Canadian and global -- who want to know:
- How to decide whether government contracts fit your business
- How to develop government marketing strategies
- Where to find niche opportunities
- What top teaming partners are looking for, and how to attract them
- When GSA Schedules are and aren’t good for you
- How to leverage your clients and connections into new contracts
- What you can do RIGHT NOW to make progress.
How I work
- With integrity: I only take on a client engagement if I can help you achieve your goals.
- With a focus on goals: Your objectives drive our engagement. That’s always where we begin.
- With commitment: I give everything I've got to your project -- including getting done on time and on budget.
- With partners: I love to collaborate. If I know other experts whose work complements mine, I’ll refer you to them, so you get the best results possible. And with a special focus on serving woman-owned businesses.
Unique Expertise & Community Outreach
Judy Bradt brings you over 20 years experience advising more than 6000 clients on success in government contracts that together tops $300 million. But here’s what matters: she can talk about government contracting in a way that makes you want to smile instead of ... any more logical response!
Today, as Principal of Summit Insight in Washington DC, Judy’s an expert author, speaker and consultant. She’s been covered by national media including SBTV, ABC Radio, the Financial Post, Fortune Small Business, and Entrepreneur Magazine. From 1988 to 2003, Judy was the top specialist in US government contracting at the Canadian Embassy in Washington DC.
She delivers a special mission to support women and small business owners seeking more government contracts:
- As leader of the Instant Impact Team for Women Impacting Public Policy, she advocates better access to government opportunities and capital
- As contributor to GIVE ME FIVE, the national initiative to increase women business owners’ share of federal contracts, she shares her expertise
- As chair-elect of the Economic Development Forum of the National Association of Women Business Owners and as an Ambassador for the American Small Business Coalition, she welcomes newcomers to the government contract community