Building Blocks of a Winning Proposal
October 25 & 26 (1-3 pm ET; 4 hours total)
- Have you been told you lost the bid because you are "marginally qualified"?
- Did the CO say "You didn’t understand the scope of work"?
- Have you lost a proposal by a small percentage?
- Hungry for tools to streamline the time-consuming bid process?
- Want to cut your bid costs and increase your profit on the win?
- Can you simply not afford to lose your next bid?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This class was designed for the proposal writer, manager, business owner, or sales executive who is going to be responsible for putting together a proposal that will win the organization’s next federal opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Day One (1-3 pm ET): BLOCKS 1-5
- BUILDING BLOCK 1 – RELATIONSHIPS:
Who is evaluating your proposal?
- BUILDING BLOCK 2 – RULES & ACRONYMS:
What are they, and how do I stay out of trouble?
- BUILDING BLOCK 3 - THE “SECRET” EMBEDDED BLOCK FOR WINNERS ONLY:
The revelation that pays for this class ten times over!
- BUILDING BLOCK 4 – BID/NO BID DECISION:
Save time and money! Learn how primes filter out the losers.
- BUILDING BLOCK 5 – THE ORGANIZED RESPONSE:
How to avoid proposal pitfalls.
Day Two (1-3 pm ET): BLOCKS 6-10
- BUILDING BLOCK 6 – THE APPROPRIATE WRITING STYLE:
What does the government buyer prefer?
- BUILDING BLOCK 7 – THE “OUTSTANDING” TECHNICAL SOLUTION AT THE RIGHT PRICE:
The "Make It Or Break It" building block.
- BUILDING BLOCK 8 – THE COMPLETED “BID” SUBMISSION:
Putting it all together, no mistakes allowed!
- BUILDING BLOCK 9 – THE “ORAL PRESENTATION”:
How to be the obvious vendor of choice.
- BUILDING BLOCK 10 – THE “BEST AND FINAL OFFER”:
Closing the deal in the eleventh hour.
Plus: Q/A session, including BONUS: How to turn a loser into a winner down the road.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Each attendee will receive a 90-PAGE COURSE WORKBOOK and BONUS TEMPLATE, TOOLS and ONLINE RESOURCE LIBRARY including:
- COURSE WORKBOOK - Exercises and templates to guide you during the class and to use right away for your next proposal
- TOOLS to automate your team’s proposal process
- Audio tutorials to use and share
- ONLINE RESOURCE LIST
- BONUS templates, organizational tools, and guides to create and manage your next proposal:
- proposal management schedule template
- executive summary outline
- past performance template
- management plan template/outline with working examples
- team resume information prompter
- mitigating proposal risks
- words/phrases to avoid
- win strategy and theme statement development planner
TICKETS & SPECIAL OFFERS
If you booked this class as a private session for your company, you'd be paying $1,995 per person. You'd pay $7,500 if you had our instructor for a half day at on site at your location. People do pay these prices...but you don't have to!
By taking this session as a webinar, your whole team gets the full training for JUST...$697
MY SPECIAL OFFERS
- National Veterans Small Business Coalition: Members enter promo code NVSBC for Scholarship rate ($557)
- 100% tuition reimbursement available. Ask me how! Call (703) 627 1074
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Eileen Kent, our Federal Sales Sherpa, presents this 4-hour teleseminar for Summit Insight. Host of the blogtalk radio show called “The Federal Sales Sherpa Show” featured on Linked Local Network, Eileen has been a sales strategist, national seminar leader, keynote, and trainer for the last ten years helping executives learn the game of how to win federal contracts.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Call Judy Bradt (703) 627 1074
- How do I register all my team members? This is an "Enterprise" ticket, so after you pay, you'll get the link to register each individual person. Each person get her/his own login and materials.
- What do I need to bring? Paper, pen and softcopy course workbook you’ll get the day before the course.
ABOUT SUMMIT INSIGHT
Summit Insight is a consulting firm led by CEO Judy Bradt, a 30-year government contracts expert whose team has counseled more than 15,000 clients, winning more than $300 million in government business.