- Have you been told you lost your proposal because you were only marginally qualified or you didn’t understand the scope of work?
- Have you lost a proposal by a small percentage?
- Can you just simply not afford to lose your next proposal?
This class was designed for the proposal writer, manager, business owner, or sales executive who is going to be responsible for putting together a proposal that will win the organization’s next federal opportunity.
Eileen Kent, The Federal Sales Sherpa, has traveled the country teaching Federal Sales and Proposal Writing Classes for the past ten years.
SCHEDULE-FRIENDLY - just two hours each afternoon!
June 28th (1-3 pm EDT):
- BUILDING BLOCK 1 – RELATIONSHIPS:
Who is evaluating your proposal?
- BUILDING BLOCK 2 – RULES & ACRONYMS:
What are they, and how do I stay out of trouble?
- BUILDING BLOCK 3 - THE “SECRET” EMBEDDED BLOCK FOR WINNERS ONLY:
The revelation that pays for this class ten times over!
- BUILDING BLOCK 4 – BID/NO BID DECISION:
Save time and money! Learn how primes filter out the losers.
- BUILDING BLOCK 5 – THE ORGANIZED RESPONSE:
How to avoid proposal pitfalls.
June 29th (1-3 pm EDT):
- BUILDING BLOCK 6 – THE APPROPRIATE WRITING STYLE:
What does the government buyer prefer?
- BUILDING BLOCK 7 – THE “OUTSTANDING” TECHNICAL SOLUTION AT THE RIGHT PRICE:
The "Make It Or Break It" building block.
- BUILDING BLOCK 8 – THE COMPLETED “BID” SUBMISSION:
Putting it all together, no mistakes allowed!
- BUILDING BLOCK 9 – THE “ORAL PRESENTATION”:
How to be the obvious vendor of choice.
- BUILDING BLOCK 10 – THE “BEST AND FINAL OFFER”:
Closing the deal in the eleventh hour.
Plus: Q/A session, including BONUS: How to turn a loser into a winner down the road.
What you'll get
Tools, Templates and Take-Aways
- The steps of organizing and managing a federal proposal
- Best practices from large success stories and painful losses
- Lessons Eileen and her proposal team learned creating the strategy that won $65M in 18 months
- The ability to more easily predict your true chance of winning before you launch a proposal effort
- Link to class materials, tools and templates ready to go!
- How to focus only on opportunities you can win
A losing proposal can take up to four people 30 days to write. That effort can cost your company up $64,000 in time and resources. This class will teach you when to walk away from a costly loser effort, and focus your time and resources building Multi-Million Dollar Winning Proposals starting now!
What you need to bring
Pad of Paper, Pen and an Open Mind.
Get this course at the best price
Regular price for this class is $1,995 by private teleseminar, or $7,500 for a half day on site.
Now, register your WHOLE TEAM and get this full training as a public class
for one low price: JUST $697