If your resolution is to “write less proposals and win more,” this four-hour, two-part webinar is for you, your federal sales and proposal team members and your teaming partners!
Q: Have you looked at how much loser proposals have cost you in the past few years?
Eileen Kent, special guest presenter of Summit Insight’s upcoming webinar, “Building Blocks of A Winning Proposal,” coming up October 25 and 26, says, “Most federal vendors spend in upwards of 30 days with four resources focused on one proposal – and if it loses, the company not only loses about $65k in proposal effort, they’ve lost that critical sales time they could have been using developing relationships for future winning proposal efforts. Sure this may be an extreme example, but look at the hours, the number of people and multiply their hourly rates…..the costs still add up quickly when you’re writing losers.”
Q: Are you buried in proposals and are you guessing what they really want or are you reading about opportunities on FBO.gov wondering if they’re worth your time, talent and energy?
Kent says, “Then it’s time to make a change in your proposal approach. This webinar will help you get control back in your proposal efforts and you will write less proposals and win more.”
- Making the Bid/No Bid Decision Process Focused on the Truth – Not Wishful “This is Perfect for Us” Thinking.
- Understanding, Uncovering, Defining, Customizing and Communicating Your Win Themes for Each Proposal so You Present, from Page One the One Reason They’ll Choose You as the Winner.
- Putting Together an Organized Response Which Is Easy to for Evaluators to Read and Approve
- Organizing Your Technical Response and Learning How to Get the Key Information from Your Technical Team – Quickly and Efficiently.
- You Heard Their Final Decision – Now What?
There is a great deal more to this special “Building Blocks of a Winning Proposal,” two-part event but Kent says the above are the elements costing federal contractors tens of thousands of dollars, with very little ROI.
“Let’s get you back on track and winning!” says Kent.
To Read More about the Elements of this Event and Registration Click (HERE)
Judy Bradt helps business owners get in front of federal buyers. Her clients increase their win rates and revenue, while lowering their cost of sales and marketing. Find out how they do it. Give her a call at (703) 627 1074, or email Judy.Bradt@SummitInsight.com.